User Comment Policy in smartersteps.com, SMARTER Steps Facebook page and all social media blogs
We welcome your comments. To encourage free-flowing and professional discussions, we will moderate your comments.
- We are not liable in any way for the user comments made and published in the comments section.
- Our moderation system tries best to prevent unwanted comments to be published. However, we do not make any warranties that will prevent SPAM, offensive and/or abusive comments.
- We observe an absolute zero tolerance for SPAM.
- We will not publish or delete published user comments with SPAM and/or offensive and/or abusive comments.
- We hold the sole right to publish or delete published user comments.
- We hold the right to change these policies at any time without notification.
Moderation will consider the following:
- Please try to make sure the spelling and grammar of the message is accurate.
- Please keep comments relevant. Inappropriate, cheesy, or offensive comments may be edited or deleted.
- Please stay on topic so that the discussion can progress for all readers. If you have thoughts that digress, please repost them as a separate but related topic.
- No personal attacks will be tolerated. Criticism of decision-making and operational management, including the names of the individuals or institutions involved is not professional and can lead to ethics violations.
- We will not publish any user comments that contain web links in it. The use of <a> is prohibited in the comments message. If you require linking something to make a point, you may post the link as text.
- User comments with self-advertising will not be published and will be deleted.
- Anything we feel is going to hamper the discussion on a particular post will not be published or deleted.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, contact us at [email protected]
Please review our additional policies below:
Subscribe to view our FREE Webinar
"How to Save Time and Develop Legally Compliant IEP Goals"
“How to Save Time and Develop Legally Compliant IEP Goals” is the overview webinar of the SMARTER Steps system. Learn this easy 7-step prompting system to gain a solid foundation on how to develop goals for optimal outcomes for children with IEPs. This webinar is for everyone: parents, advocates, school staff, administrators, college students, and university instructors. This webinar is 1 hour and 30 minutes in length and was recorded on 5-21-18. This is an example of our SMARTER series recorded webinars available through our membership program.
You'll be redirected to our FREE webinar upon sign-up!
9 East Ridgeley Rd.
Columbia, Missouri 65203