User Comment Policy in smartersteps.com, SMARTER Steps Facebook page and all social media blogs
We welcome your comments. To encourage free-flowing and professional discussions, we will moderate your comments.
- We are not liable in any way for the user comments made and published in the comments section.
- Our moderation system tries best to prevent unwanted comments to be published. However, we do not make any warranties that will prevent SPAM, offensive and/or abusive comments.
- We observe an absolute zero tolerance for SPAM.
- We will not publish or delete published user comments with SPAM and/or offensive and/or abusive comments.
- We hold the sole right to publish or delete published user comments.
- We hold the right to change these policies at any time without notification.
Moderation will consider the following:
- Please try to make sure the spelling and grammar of the message is accurate.
- Please keep comments relevant. Inappropriate, cheesy, or offensive comments may be edited or deleted.
- Please stay on topic so that the discussion can progress for all readers. If you have thoughts that digress, please repost them as a separate but related topic.
- No personal attacks will be tolerated. Criticism of decision-making and operational management, including the names of the individuals or institutions involved is not professional and can lead to ethics violations.
- We will not publish any user comments that contain web links in it. The use of <a> is prohibited in the comments message. If you require linking something to make a point, you may post the link as text.
- User comments with self-advertising will not be published and will be deleted.
- Anything we feel is going to hamper the discussion on a particular post will not be published or deleted.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review our additional policies below: