User Comment Policy in S.M.A.R.T.E.R. Steps.com, SMARTER Steps Facebook page and all social media blogs
We welcome your comments. To encourage free-flowing and professional discussions, we will moderate your comments.
- We are not liable in any way for the user comments made and published in the comments section.
- Our moderation system tries best to prevent unwanted comments to the published. However, we do not make any warranties that will prevent SPAM, offensive and/or abusive comments.
- We observe an absolute zero tolerance for SPAM.
- We will not publish or delete published user comments which SPAM, are offensive and/or abusive in any way.
- We hold the sole right to publish, or delete published user comments.
- We hold the right to change these policies at any time without notification.
Idea about how our moderation process works.
- Please try to make sure the spelling and grammar of the message is accurate
- Please keep comments relevant. Inappropriate, cheesy, or offensive comments may be edited or deleted.
- Please stay on topic so that the discussion can progress for all readers. If you have thoughts that digress, please repost them as a separate but related topic.
- No personal attacks will be tolerated. Criticism of decision-making and operational management, including the names of the individuals or institutions involved may be legitimate, but criticisms on a purely personal level is not.
- We will not publish any user comments that contain web links in it. Absolutely not. We mean the use of a <a> is prohibited in the comments message. If you really require linking something to make a point, then past the link as text.
- User comments with self-advertising will not be published or will be deleted
Anything we feel is going to hamper the discussion on a particular post will not be published or deleted. If you have any questions regarding this policy, contact us at [email protected]
- Your directly submitted information is safe with us. We do not and will not publish and use them for spamming. User direct submissions are which we have complete authority to moderate, delete, and store.
- Like many other Websites, S.M.A.R.T.E.R. com, SMARTER Steps Facebook page and all social media blogs make use of log files which generates information that are not personally identifiable.
- We do not share the information submitted and stored about the users and visitors. They are only shared when they are required by the government and court and when it is permissible by the terms of service.
Cookies from our advertisement providers
If you continue to use these sites with the cookies generated by visiting S.M.A.R.T.E.R. Steps.com, SMARTER Steps Facebook page and all social media blogs, we will assume that you are complying with our cookies policy and you are happy with us.
For any query regarding cookies, contact us at [email protected]