This 30-minute webinar reviews the federal mandate related to using instructional strategies and practices that are teachable to a student. This represents the “T” part of the SMARTER acronym. The SMARTER acronym assists teams with developing federally compliant IEP goals to improve outcomes for students with disabilities. A reflection page is provided for you to spend about 30 minutes summarizing how you will apply your knowledge to your practice.
A Reflection Summary page and Certificate of Attendance are included in the download.
Before getting started, it is recommended that you watch the following webinars first:
- Webinar 1: Overview: How to Save Time and Develop Legally Compliant IEP Goals
- Webinar 2: Specific: How to Target Specific Skill Sets and Behaviors in Goals
- Webinar 3: Measurable: How to Create Measurable Goals
- Webinar 4: Attainable & Accountable: How to Set the Stage for Attaining Goals
- Webinar 5: Research: How to Use Evidence to Support IEP Goals
There are no reviews yet.