This webinar reviews the federal mandates related to Evaluating and reporting progress to parents. This represents the “E” part of the SMARTER acronym. The SMARTER acronym assists teams with developing federally compliant IEP goals and develop optimal outcomes for students. This webinar reviews the need for students to be meeting all of their IEP goal annually. A reflection page is provided for you to summarize how you will apply your knowledge to your practice.
A Reflection Summary page and Certificate of Attendance are included in the download.
Before getting started, it is recommended that you watch the following webinars first:
- Webinar 1: Overview: How to Save Time and Develop Legally Compliant IEP Goals
- Webinar 2: Specific: How to Target Specific Skill Sets and Behaviors in Goals
- Webinar 3: Measurable: How to Create Measurable Goals
- Webinar 4: Attainable & Accountable: How to Set the Stage for Attaining Goals
- Webinar 5: Research: How to Use Evidence to Support IEP Goals
- Webinar 6: Teachable: How to Use Teachable Strategies in IEP Goals
There are no reviews yet.