Terms of Service
Statement of terms of service of S.M.A.R.T.E.R. Steps.com, SMARTER Steps Facebook page and all social media blogs associated with SMARTER Steps.
Ownership and Right
All original content on S.M.A.R.T.E.R. Steps.com, SMARTER Steps Facebook page and all social media blogs is created by the website owners and/or associates including but not limited to text, design, code, images, photographs, and videos are considered to be the intellectual property of the S.M.A.R.T.E.R. Steps.com, SMARTER Steps Facebook page and all social media blogs, whether copyrighted or not, and are protected by DMCA protection Services using the Digital Millennium Copyright Act Title 17 Chapter 512 (c)(3). Reproduction or re-publication of any content for S.M.A.R.T.E.R. Steps.com, SMARTER Steps Facebook page and all social media blogs is prohibited without permission.
Your Acceptance and Compliance
By accessing the S.M.A.R.T.E.R. Steps.com, SMARTER Steps Facebook page and all social media blogs (in anyway possible) you agree and accept all the terms and conditions stated in the Terms of Service any future changes that may be made to Terms of Service.
Right to Make Changes
S.M.A.R.T.E.R. Steps.com, SMARTER Steps Facebook page and all social media blogs reserves the right to any changes (i.e. modify, edit, delete, update, etc.) any condition in Terms of Service at any time without notification (unless required by Government Law). We may occasionally change these terms, so we encourage you to review the Terms of Service periodically. If you continue to use the access to the S.M.A.R.T.E.R. Steps.com, SMARTER Steps Facebook page and all social media blogs after we change the terms, you accept all changes.
No Warranties of Accuracy of Content
The S.M.A.R.T.E.R. Steps.com, SMARTER Steps Facebook page and all social media blogs; it’s owner, author, publisher, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors or other representatives makes no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, or completeness of the contents in S.M.A.R.T.E.R. Steps.com, SMARTER Steps Facebook page and all social media blogs.
Intellectual Property, License, and Distribution Rights
The content, information, data, designs, code, and materials associated with the Services (“Content”) in S.M.A.R.T.E.R. Steps.com, SMARTER Steps Facebook page and all social media blogs are protected by the intellectual property and other laws. You must comply with all such laws and appreciate copyright, trademark, or other legal notices or restrictions. Subject to these terms, you may access and use the Services only for your own personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all other rights to the Services and Content, and you cannot otherwise copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, or create derivative works of the Services or Content without our permission. You also may not transfer or sublicense this limited right to use the Services or resell Services.
- Viral Distribution We may expressively authorize you to redistribute certain Content for personal, non-commercial use. We will identify the Content that you are authorized to redistribute and describe ways you may redistribute it (such as via email, social media snippit sharing, linking/mentioning as an information source). We may revoke this authorization at any time. If you redistribute Content, you must be able to edit or delete such publicly posted Content and you must edit or delete it promptly upon our request.
- Commercial Licenses You must obtain our written permission for commercial use of the Content or Services. If you wish to license Content from the Services, please contact us at email@example.com.
User Generated Element or User Submissions The S.M.A.R.T.E.R. Steps.com, SMARTER Steps Facebook page and all social media blogs are not liable for the user’s submission and/or contributions to it. User’s submissions and/or contributions can be received in the form of guest post, email, comments, suggestions, and other possible ways of user contributions. S.M.A.R.T.E.R. Steps.com, SMARTER Steps Facebook page and all social media blogs reserves the right to moderate, publish, and delete these user submissions. We may create and use moderation rules and process and we have reserved the right to change them. Read our use comment policy.
Without limiting any other provision in these Terms, you may not use the Services to do the following or assist others to do the following:
- Threaten, defame, stalk, abuse, or harass other persons or engage in illegal activities,
- Link to the Services from a site or transmit any material that is inappropriate, profane, vulgar, offensive, false, disparaging, defamatory, obscene, illegal, sexually explicit, racist, that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism, or that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable,
- Frame the Services, display the Services in connection with an unauthorized logo or mark, or do anything that would falsely suggest a relationship between S.M.A.R.T.E.R. com, SMARTER Steps Facebook page and all social media blogs and any third party or potentially deprive us of revenue and reputation (including, without limitation, revenue from advertising, branding, or promotional activities),
- Violate any person’s or entity’s legal rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, and publicity rights), transmit material that violates or circumvents such rights, or remove or alter intellectual property or other legal notices,
- Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, or other harmful code,
- Advertise or promote goods or services without our permission (including limitations, by sending spam),
- Interfere with others using the Services or otherwise disrupt the Services,
- Transmit, collect, or access personally identifiable information about other users without the consent of those users and S.M.A.R.T.E.R. com, SMARTER Steps Facebook page and all social media blogs,
- Engage in unauthorized “spidering, “scraping”, or “harvesting” Content, contact or other personal information, or use any other unauthorized automated means to compile information.
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation or the origin of materials you transmit, or
- Defeat any access controls, access any portion of the Services that we have not authorized you to access (including password-protected areas), link to password-protected areas, attempt to access or use another user’s account or information, or allow anyone else to use your account or access credentials.
Miscellaneous We may be required by law to notify you of certain events. You hereby acknowledge and agree that such notices will be effective upon our posting them on our site. We strongly suggest that you read this Terms of Service thoroughly. Any inquiry regarding these Terms can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.